Enrol for this course online now with your Credit or Laser
- Delivered By:
- Course fee: €299
- Course duration:
- New Course dates:
August 15th &
- Course times: 9.30am -
- Venue: Leopardstown, Co Dublin
- The course is subject to attendance numbers being achieved and to this end we will only initially take a deposit of €85.00. The balance will be required 7 days before course commencement. This deposit is refundable if the course does not commence.
- Note: Limited places, so book early
to avoid disappointment.
us on 01-2897579»
Updated: January 30th 2012.
Do you have a keen interest in the world of private investigation? Would you like to further your interest and discover more about this intriguing profession? If so, the ITEC Professional Investigation course will place the facts in your hands.
This newly updated course includes all the most recent
legislation changes and is the most up to date PI course on
The course examines surveillance techniques that enable you to start and properly conduct an investigation, explains how the law will affect you, and explores the various methods that are involved.
You are provided with the knowledge necessary to establish a private investigation agency, approach clients with confidence and to complete assignments professionally.
In addition to private individuals, many companies - including insurance adjusters, legal firms, banks etc., require the services of private investigators so, once you have completed the entire course, you should have no difficulty in offering your services to a whole variety of prospects.
The course will cover:
On completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate of completion from ITEC. In addition to course fees there is a non refundable registration charge of €85 payable for every course enrolled including special offers.
- Introduction - legal and general.
- Surveillance techniques, commercial and domestic.
- Tracing people - the techniques involved.
- Law for the private investigator.
- Getting started as a PI.
- Checking records on people.
- Interviewing and taking statements.
- Marital investigations.
- Employee theft.
- Insurance Investigations.
- Writing reports and testifying in court.
- Finding missing persons.
- Business Start-up.
Back to Attendance Courses«