Everyone who owns a puppy or dog needs to know how to get your pet to listen to you – even if he is distracted.
This course has been described as ‘the most powerful dog training manual ever’, and it is now available to you, to study and absorb in the comfort of your own home at a pace that suits you.
Furthermore, if after completing this course, you want to start offering your dog training skills to others and charge for these skills, you will not find a better course than this.
Lesson 1 Introduction
Lesson 2 How to Speed up Training Results
Lesson 3 How to Raise your Puppy
Lesson 4 Food Aggression
Lesson 5 Questions and Answers
Lesson 6 How to Teach Your Dog Hand Signals
Lesson 7 Summary of Previous Topics
Lesson 8 Further Training Advice
Lesson 9 Puberty and Sexual Behaviour
Lesson 10 Avoiding Bad Behaviour
Basically you will learn:
- How to buy and raise a new puppy or older dog.
- Secrets and tips to use in your everyday training – for example you must never use food as a bribe.
- How to fix dog ‘problems’.
It doesn’t matter if you are dealing with a young or old dog.
You will be taught:
- How to communicate with your dog.
- How to get your dog to understand why you are correcting him.
- How to housebreak a dog in a hurry.
- how to correctly praise your dog.
- How to diffuse an aggressive dog.
- How to teach your dog never to bolt.
- How to handle a dominant dog.
- How to stop your dog jumping up on you or other people…forever.
Remember, this training course will work on any breed of dog but you are given specific rules for certain breeds! Anyone can learn the skills involved. There is absolutely no violence involved – no hitting, no abuse.
Upon completion of this course you may take a final online examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Diplom