Talent management is essential to the success of any organisation. Leaders need to recruit, train and retain qualified employees. Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
It teaches you how to:
- Define talent and talent management
- Understand the benefits of talent management
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent
- Identify employee engagement
- Create assessment and training programmes
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
The 12 modules in this courses cover:
- Course objectives
- Defining talent
- Understanding talent management
- Performance management Talent reviews
- Succession & Career planning
- Competency Assessments Coaching
- Training & Development
- Dos and Don’ts
- Employee Retention
Upon completion of this course you may take a final online examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Diploma.