Talent management is essential to the success of any organisation. Leaders need to recruit, train and retain qualified employees. Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
This course teaches you how to:
- Define talent and talent management
- Understand the benefits of talent management
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent
- Identify employee engagement
- Create assessment and training programmes
- Learn how to improve employee retention.