We are delighted to announce the launch of our new QQI level 5 Print Journalism qualification.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- acquire the ability to write in different registers
- be able to edit and layout newspaper pages
- undertake research on a given topic
- demonstrate an understanding of political and social affairs both national and international.
Topics covered include:
- Writing Skills
- Editing and Sub-Editing
- Journalism (Technology)
- Research Skills
- Politics and Social Affairs.