This resource is designed as an introduction to contemporary training and practice in Music Therapy. The resource examined improvisation, the principal method for music therapy in Western Europe.
For anyone training or thinking of training to be a music therapist this resource provides the ideal place to start.
- Lesson 2: Two Approaches to Music Therapy
- Lesson 3: Music and the Therapeutic Practice
- Lesson 4: Training and Survival
- Lesson 6: Music therapy for Children – Case Studies
- Lesson 7: Overcoming Setbacks
- Lesson 8: Music Therapy with Adults.
Upon completion of this course you may take a final online examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Resource Diploma.