The last ten years has seen a phenomenon in public awareness of health and fitness.
This is the dawning of the age of health and fitness and an opportunity for those who wish to channel their interest in this field, into a career or business venture, full or part-time as a personal fitness trainer.
There is a constant demand for Personal Fitness Trainers to guide the uninitiated into achieving their health goals in an intelligent, controlled and safe way.
- Lesson 1: Personal Trainer Programme
- Lesson 2: Nutrition and the Personal Trainer
- Lesson 4: Client Treatment and Relationship
- Lesson 5: Exercise Techniques
- Lesson 6: Exercise Techniques (Continued)
- Lesson 7: Weight Training
- Lesson 8: Weight Training (Continued)
- Lesson 9: Basic Exercise Equipment
- Lesson 10: Sports Injuries
- Lesson 11: Assessment and Goal Setting
- Lesson 12: Designing a Training Programme
- Lesson 14: Psychology and Motivation
- Lesson 16: Marketing and Promotion
- Lesson 17: Looking after your Client
- Lesson 18: Looking after Yourself
- Lesson 19: Fitness for the Over 50’s
- Lesson 20: Exercise Guidelines for Chronic Conditions.
Upon completion of this course you may take a final examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Diploma.