Modern Lifestyles have undergone great changes over the last 50 years with a decrease in manual work, increase in sedentary office work, poorer eating habits and the ultimate decline in exercising, all contributing to poorer health.
This Physical Fitness Course has been designed for you to teach yourself or teach others how to increase your health, well-being and appearance.
- Lesson 2: Anatomy & Physiology
- Lesson 3: Building Blocks for a Healthy Body
- Lesson 5: The Cardio-Respiratory System
- Lesson 6: The Body Sculpting Programme
- Lesson 7: The Working Week.
Upon completion of this course you may take a final examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Diploma.