Sporting Activities have increased many times in the last few years with the availability of extra leisure time and an accompanying increase in health awareness. This is the fastest growing area of health treatments, witnessed by the increase in training facilities for sports masseurs.
This Sports Massage course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a knowledge of basic and advanced massage for sports people, including basic exercise regimes and joint mobilisation techniques.
- Lesson 2: Sports Massage Specific Movements
- Lesson 3: Exercise Regimes
- Lesson 6: Massage of the Whole Leg
- Lesson 7: The Arm, Elbows and Hand
- Lesson 8: Neck and Shoulders
- Lesson 9: Low Back and Buttocks
- Lesson 10: Chest and Abdomen.
Upon completion of this course you may take a final examination. Full details of this examination are automatically sent to you at the end of the course. The examination costs €65 and is taken at home at your convenience. If you receive 70% or more in this examination you will receive an ITEC – Irish Training and Educational Centre Diploma.